WRITTEN BY MJ
Morning everyone REMEMBER THE LIES.
I am super jacked off out our CORRUPT MEDIA & LEADERS!!!
BELOW PSYCHOLOGIST REPORT from world renowned specialist.
This video is of the refugee boat that capsized off Turkey. I would like you to PAY ATTENTION specifically to the last part of video, the rest is LIES as far as I’m concerned!
A/ The bodies are blurred out for one, they’ve never done that before?
B/ The crooked media are there IMMEDIATELY to photograph and report on film? Guy coming out of the water?
C/ Where are the all the survivor interviews?
Awfully convenient if you ask me!
LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES
BELOW VIDEO AMII CYRUS: ESCAPED TO THE US, AWAY FROM IRAN.
You also would of heard by now about the mass sexual assaults & robberies that happened New year’s eve by REFUGEES [our media not using refugees], approximately 80 -90 victims of around 1000 organized men using pack mentality, some are known to police and have had residency for awhile.
Assaults also happened at train stations new year’s eve where another 20 – 30 sexual assaults were reported. Blouses, underwear ripped, hands in underwear you name it.
Pay specific attention to the aid workers comments about refugee camp’s in EUROPE!
ALSO I wish to make the point, WAS THIS BOAT INCIDENT *STAGED*? I bet you MY LIFE IT WAS. To drag our attention AWAY from the *sexual assaults* and rape on New Year’s Eve?
We already know the little boy Allen was propped up on the beach & staged, which turned out to be the SMUGGLERS SON, not the refugee!
Remember all the LIES????
German women report string of sexual assaults by ‘Arab and North African men’
German women report string of sexual assaults by ‘Arab and North African men’
By Justin Huggler, Berlin
12:03PM GMT 05 Jan 2016
Mayor of Cologne to investigate “outrageous” series of New Year’s Eve attacks on women by large gangs of men “of Arab or North African appearance”
Police in Germany are investigating an alarming series of sexual assaults on women trying to celebrate the New Year by large groups of single men “of Arab or North African appearance”.
Authorities in the city of Cologne are to hold a crisis meeting on Tuesday after police described a group of some 1,000 men who took over the area around the main station on New Year’s Eve.
Fireworks outside Cologne station
Women were robbed, groped, and had their underwear torn from their bodies, while couples had fireworks thrown at them.
Police have received 90 criminal complaints, around a quarter of them for sexual assault, including one case of rape.
Police in Hamburg say there was a series of similar incidents in the city’s Reeperbahn red-light area. Witnesses described groups of five to 15 men of who “hunted” women in the streets.
In Cologne, the attacks took place around the main station, opposite the cathedral, a traditional gathering spot to see in the New Year.
Officers received complaints from women who said they had been assaulted around Cologne’s main train station next to the cathedral (Photo: Alamy)
A 27-year-old witness named only as Anne told Spiegel magazine’s website she was shocked by the crowds when she arrived at the station with her boyfriend.
“The whole place was full and almost only with men,” she said. “Only a few frightened women, who were being stared at.”
A short time later, she said, she “felt the first hand on my behind”.
The men began firing fireworks directly into the crowd.
“I saw people jump and run, because a rocket had been fired at their legs,” she said.
“Shortly after midnight, the first women came to us,” an unnamed police officer told the local Express newspaper.
“Crying and in shock they described how they had been severely sexually harrassed. We went to look for women in the crowd. I picked one up from the ground. She was screaming and crying. Her underwear had been torn from her body.”
‘We will not take gangs of North African men humiliating defenceless women with brazen sexual attacks’
Although those behind the incidents have not been identified, they have been widely linked with the large influx of asylum-seekers to Germany.
One MP from Angela Merkel’s party called for the numbers of refugees in the country to be reduced in the light of the attacks.
“It can’t go on like this,” Steffen Bilger wrote on Twitter. “Urgently needed: reduction of influx, secure borders, intensifying of deportations and meaningful justice. #Cologne.”
There were allegations of a police “cover-up” on social media after it took five days for the scale of the incidents to emerge, with some claiming the authorities wanted to hide the ethnicity of the perpetrators to avoid social tensions.
An unidentified male witness told WDR television he and his girlfriend had been surrounded in Cologne by “drunk and aggressive” men who threatened them and groped her.
“They weren’t of European appearance,” he said.
“The crimes were committed by a group of people who from appearance were largely from the North African or Arab world,” Wolfgang Albers, the Cologne police chief, told a press conference.
“It is intolerable that such offences are committed in the heart of the city,” he said.
In Hamburg, witnesses described groups of young men who followed women calling out “Bitch! Ficky ficky!”
Cologne Cathedral (Photo: Rex Features)
“Some girls were chased like cattle,” a 17-year-old woman told Bild newspaper. “I’m stunned that such a thing is possible in Hamburg. It makes you scared to celebrate in the neighbourhood.”
Police in the city said they had received six criminal complaints.
There have been suggestions that those behind the attacks may have been organised criminals using sexual assaults to distract their victims while they were robbed.
Some three-quarters of the criminal complaints filed in Cologne were for robbery.
“We know this sort of behaviour as a pickpocketing trick,” a police spokesman in Hamburg said. “But this phenomenon is unusual.”
Henriette Reker, the mayor of Cologne, has called an emergency meeting of the city authorities on Tuesday to address the incidents.
“We cannot tolerate a legal vacuum here,” Ms Reker said, describing the attacks as “outrageous”.
This mayor needs to be THROWN OUT of her position, how can ANYONE let her get away with this hateful accusations, I am absolutely disgusted!
Being a mother myself and knowing how these events are extremely damaging, this woman is not normal at all, she is a cold hearted BIT*H.
My god, who is going to reprimand this thing, seriously who is going to do something about this?
She has made these girls and women victims all over again in her sick twisted announcement. Tell you what lady, if one of these girl’s were my daughter I’d be slapping her so hard across the face right now!
This mayor is a disgusting example of a human, she is by no means worthy to hold the position she has.
Mayor of Cologne Blames the Victims of New Years Eve Sexual Attacks by Muslim Hordes
ByPAMELA GELLER on January 6, 2016
GERMANY MUSLIM IMMIGRATION
The Mayor of the City where hundreds of women were robbed, sexually attacked, molested, and even raped on New Years Eve is blaming the victims. Worse still, the Mayor is a woman.
The mayor of Köln, Henriette Reker, intends to publish a behavioral code for the forthcoming carnival in Köln. But if you think that this behavioral code is meant for the Muslim mobs, you are wrong. This behavioral code is meant for the victims, the women.
Rather than focus on the astonishing number of criminals involved in the incident and the broader issues such violence points to, however, Reker determined women, such as those who were randomly attacked days ago, are the key to a solution. In order “to prevent such incidents from ever happening again,” Reker proposed that women adhere to a “code of conduct,” the Independent reported on Tuesday.
This code would require women to remain “an arm’s length distance from strangers” within their own group, and encourages women to ask bystanders or witnesses to help should they feel threatened, according to the same report. In the future, women would do well to be aware of the potential dangers of events conducive to drunkenness, the mayor reportedly added.
More and more details about this whole thing emerge daily. Although other cities are being mentioned (e.g. Hamburg, Stuttgart), Cologne remains the center of attention because as it stands now, most crimes happened there. I think there are more than one hundred criminal charges filed as of now. And the next big thing is the carnival in Cologne – that’s what the people there are all looking forward to. Carnival in Rio De Janeiro is highly civilized and mannered compared to what’s happening in Cologne that time of the year. February 4, 2016 through Feruary 9, 2016.
What is the Mayor’s response to this mass sexual attacks. Sharia. Instead of protecting the citizens of her city, she is advising women to cover-up.
The Mayor of Cologne has spoken out about the attacks, but her carefully chosen words are unlikely to delight many. Rather than addressing the root causes of the violence — unlimited mass migration and a totally failed system of integration — the newly elected pro-migrant mayor instead blamed the victims of the sexual abuse for having failed to defend themselves against the immigrant attackers.
Speaking on live television this afternoon mayor Henriette Reker, who was near-fatally stabbed in the run up to October elections by an anti mass migration campaigner, said in future women would have to be better prepared in her city to deal with migrants. She remarked: “The women and young girls have to be more protected in the future so these things don’t happen again.
“This means, they should go out and have fun, but they need to be better prepared, especially with the Cologne carnival coming up. For this, we will publish online guidelines that these young women can read through to prepare themselves”.
What form this guidance will take is presently unclear, the mayor could take inspiration from young victim whose modest clothes protected them from the worst consequences of walking at night in areas controlled by migrant men. The woman said: “Fortunately I wore a jacket and trousers. a skirt would probably have been torn away from me”.
Despite her words of warning towards women in the city they could prepare for more violence against them, she refuted the suggestion there was any link between the attacks and migrants, contradicting her own chief of police.
An opposition council member has today sounded the alarm bell on the deteriorating state of control the local government has over the city of Cologne, and in an official letter from the council group has warned those planning to come to the famous Cologne council next month “the city and the police… are unable to guarantee the safety of locals and tourists”.
Currently, the media is under fire for not reporting on the mass sexual attacks on New Years. I had it first in the US and it was slowly picked up in the following days. In Europe, it had been on social media only. The police even wrote
that it was a normal New Year’s Eve in their initial statement (which they corrected).
It’s obvious they tried to cover it up. Merkel wants her Muslim migrants.
The public is discussing why three years ago an elderly politican (Rainer
Brüderle) got publicy tared and feathered after he made one dumb remark
about a younger female reporter (twitter hashtag #aufschrei) and now
after it’s been brought to light that the perpetrators where young north
african men, no one (especially the feminists) says a damn thing publically.
I suspect a good many Germans will not be going to the carnival in Cologne this year.
The state government of North Rhine-Westphalia, where Cologne lies, vowed to take action.
OH REALLY? BY SAYING GIRL’S COVER UP?
“We will not take gangs of North African men humiliating defenceless women with brazen sexual attacks,” Ralf Jäger, the state’s interior minister, said.
The worldwide AGENDA of ruining our countries, OUR GOVERNMENT LEADERS are deliberately making ALL THIS HAPPEN.
Deliberately using Islam and refugees to bring us WORKING CLASS into poverty and violence. With the aim of making us dependant on them, the government!
More DEPENDENT more CONTROL that is the NEW WORLD ORDER.